Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello Again!





Some glorious day I will have a real website with a blog on it instead of just having a blog and that will make me feel less guilty about posting so inconsistently. Until then I will keep disappearing periodically for months at a time and resurfacing to apologize about it.

I have a show this week! You should come! All (5) of you!

What: Derangement of the Senses
When: 7:30
Where: Happy Ending Lounge
           302 Broome St.

I have performed at more than half of these shows since it started about a year ago. This is because it is always, 100%, a crazy fun time. Lately I have been reading but this Friday I'm doing burlesque. I will be performing my Chug-a-Lug act which is the first act I ever created and which for some reason I don't do that often. If you are a fan of big hair and little shorts it is not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment