Monday, August 27, 2012

Madonnalicious


This Wednesday is an encore presentation of Paper Dolls Madonnalicious show, with a few new acts thrown in. Advanced tickets can still be purchased here:  http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/266310.

In other news we are approaching Labor Day weekend and I have only been to Coney Island once this summer. Tragedy! My two main goals for this summer were to learn how to ride a bike and to ride the Cyclone. I haven't given up on learning how to ride a bike, but the lessons stalled out after the first one ended with me getting angry with my (infinitely patient) teacher and just generally reverting to my temper tantrum throwing 10 year old self. 

I hate roller coasters, but I love Coney Island and it seems like it's only a matter of time before the Cyclone is no longer running. 

Fun fact learned from a guy on the bus: When it rains, the Cyclone can reach speeds of up to 80 mph. 

I hope it's not raining this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment