Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So Many Things!

There are so many things going on this week that I am forced to present them as a (very short) list:

1. The ever lovely Mira Ptacin has published an essay I wrote about my dad and his girlfriend robbing a puppy farm in Freshly Hatched. I wrote a version of this as a short story when I was in college before I realized it made no sense to fictionalize something that was actually this ridiculous.

2. I found out today that Kathleen Kirk at Escape Into Life nominated one of my poems for Best of the Net 2012. I am in excellent company and you can read my poem along with all of the other ones that were nominated here.

3. I have a show on Friday at La Poisson Rouge. This flyer tells you everything you could possibly want to know about it. Except the fact that I will be doing an act to "You Don't Own Me," which I'm pretty sure will make me the only performer in NYC who has TWO Lesley Gore acts. Did you hear that Lesley? Do you have Google Alert? Contact Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment