Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Am Bad At Some Things


Evidence that I cannot feed myself: Yesterday at lunch I went to the grocery store and stocked up on microwave Indian food because I thought it would be a good alternative to the frozen Amy's things I can no longer even think about without getting nauseous. I was wrong. Looking back I don't know why I saw the $3.29 price and 90 second cook time as a warning sign instead of an endorsement. I ate half of it because I was starving. I didn't have time to get anything for breakfast that morning and had instead eaten a handful of organic cheese curls at 11.

I was going to make fish for dinner but my boyfriend had brought it over on Saturday and I wasn't sure if it was still good. I called my dad to ask him. He didn't call me back until after I had cooked it, and he told me it was probably bad. I threw it out and at a bag of prepackaged Cesar salad and an ear of corn. Considering that half my diet seems to consist of preservatives I'm pretty sure I'm going to live until 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment